2011-2012 ENDURO RULES
If these rules do not say you can do it then don’t do it! Be sure to check the general rules. All interpretations by the track are final. You are responsible to know the track’s position on all rules. IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE!
1. The first legal car to complete the predetermined number of laps is the winner.
2. Any driver climbing out of a car during the green flag will be disqualified. NO Exception!
3. Cars will hold their position until the green flag is displayed.
4. The yellow flag will not be used. If there are cars with breakdowns or crashed, the other cars will avoid them and continue to race.
5. The red flag will be displayed if the track is blocked or safety to any driver is in question and racing cannot continue. All Cars must come to a complete stop under the red flag. The race will be restarted with the cars in the same position as before the red flag. Any car involved in the blockage that can continue to race may do so.
6. The flagman will indicate the middle of the race. The white flag will indicate the leader is on the final lap.
7. Each entry must provide a scorer. A special area will be reserved for the scorers where they can follow the instructions of the head scorer.
8. Race may be run clockwise, counter clockwise, kidney bean or any combination thereof.
9. No 1 or 2 way radios or scanners allowed, No mirrors.
10. Cars with flat tires must leave the racing surface. Cars that ignore the black flag and continue to run on rims will be disqualified (NO PAY) and may be banned from future races.
11. Rupture of your gas tank and or loss of gasoline requires an immediate black flag.
12. Driver changes are NOT allowed.
13. A mandatory drivers meeting for all drivers and scorers will be held on the day of the race. The meeting will be prior to the race in the staging area.
14. We are not responsible for any cars that have not been removed from the Speedway 4 hours after completion of event.
15. Car numbers will be given by tech official.
16. Number will be in contrasting color of the car at least 18” high and located on both doors and roof. Numbers MUST be visible.
17. All cars must be inspected and in the pit area starting at 12:00 p.m. All cars must be inspected prior to race. It is the racer’s responsibility to be sure they leave adequate time for the inspection prior to the race.
18. All calls are final as determined by track officials.
Car and Body:
1. Any sedan or station wagon is eligible. (Mandatory fuel cell in station wagons). No special ordered Engine, Transmission, and vehicle combinations.
2. Minimum stock wheelbase is 101”. No Sub compacts allowed.
3. Driver Protection bars are optional, they must remain within the drivers area. At no time may there be any dissect, bisect or pass through any firewall.
4. A roll bar is optional. The roll bar may not reinforce the body or frame or alter the geometry of the racer but serve only to hold the car off the driver when the car is overturned as a safety measure. Four point cage is optional. Seatbelts are MANDATORY and must be in working order.
5. No bracing anywhere of any kind.
6. All doors must be welded, bolted or chained shut
7. All glass must be removed except windshield. If windshield is removed, 3 bars and lexan or screen is mandatory. It is highly recommended on screen windshield that a piece of lean be placed in the front of the driver for safety.
8. Complete metal firewall must seal the trunk area from the driver’s compartment.
9. Complete bumper to bumper steel uni-body must be retained.
10. The stock unaltered floor pan, firewalls, trunk, trunk floor. Front inner fender wells may be removed.
11. Car must be strictly stock. No cutting, chopping, channeling or shortening allowed. Hood must be kept in place at all times: hood pins can be used in place of hinges. Hood latch may be removed. Body sheet metal must be kept in place at all times. No gutting of any type with the exception of door to install roll cage.
12. Headlights and taillights must be removed. All boy side trim/moldings must be removed. All interior upholstery must be removed, back seat headliner, door panels and carpet. Only the driver’s seat is to remain, aluminum race seat is optional for safety.
13. Gas tanks may be original and may be moved in the trunk and be strapped with 2 steel straps front to back and side to side. Metal firewall must cover the back seat and speaker deck. Fuel cell optional and highly recommended.
14. Battery may be relocated anywhere under the hood or in the driver’s are but must be securely fastened and covered.
15. Trunk lock may be removed. If removed, hood pins must be installed.
16. Radiator core support may be reconstructed with maximum 1/34 O.D. - .095 wall pipe.
1. No modifying of suspension is allowable. This means NONE! Including caster and camber.
2. Suspension parts must remain absolutely stock for that make and model of car. No spacers, lumber, chains, etc. may be used to alter the stock suspension of the car.
1. The engine must be strictly stock for that make and model and in its original mounts. No factory high performance parts allowed.
2. Exhaust manifolds must be factory stock for make and model. Muffler, catalytic converter and tail pipe may be removed. Y pipe may be removed. No after-market headers of any type permitted. Must pull 18” of vacuum at 1,000 rpm before and after race.
3. Metric cars may run 350.
4. May run OEM replacement 4 eyebrow flat top pistons.
5. Choke plate may be removed from carburetor.
6. May use aftermarket power steering pump.
Transmission and Rear End:
1. Stock Transmission and rear end only. No factory high performance equipment allowed. Lock or posi rear ends are allowed.
Tire and Wheels:
1. Tires must be radial DOT passenger car tires only, no fancy exotic trick gumball tires of any kind. No soaking of tires.
2. Maximum tire size is 70 series or metric equivalent.
3. No grooving of tires.
4. White spoke wheels allowed. No altering of rims allowed. 3” max offset. No tolerance. All 4 must be the same.
5. Wheel width maximum 8”.
6. All four tires must be the same size before, during and after race. NO EXCEPTIONS!
1. Seat belts are mandatory and must be in good working condition.
2. Approved fire suit and helmet mandatory.
3. Any loss of wheel or tire requires you to immediate leave the track. We will not allow any track damage. Damage to grass or infield while displaying your temper will not be tolerated.
4. Working fire extinguisher is mandatory.
5. Weld or chain bumpers to frame
6. Driver’s side window net is optional.
The track reserves the right to add weight at its discretion for the fairness of competition.
READ THE GENERAL RULES!!!!!!